2009年6月3日星期三

Stupid

finaly i came out to write my blog again..since i wana save time, so writing in english..

now i m preparing my final year project(fyp) proposal, actualy should done it dy n submit on thrusday d, but since last two days playing around, until now stil hvn finish, stil doing research..

actuali tis fyp, i doing the title dat i duno at all,i nvr get on it, nvr read those thing regarding it, nvr touch those thing, but i choose this s my title, realy weird!! i kisiao edi?? nop, actuali jz trying to learn sumthing new, although i seem not quite interested on it, but, jz take it s a chance to deal wit thing dat i duno b4 ba..luckily stil got partner dat can guide me de, hope i wont trouble him so much..i wil try my best to study more thing abot it,wil realy try my very very best tis time..wont start to play around starting of moment now, set a target->
MUST FINISH THESIS N PROJECT B4 MY BIRTHDAY!!!

although now stil got thing other than tis fyp that stil trouble me, but i tin i can solve it ba...without influent my study..
final year, final fighting..wit no regret !!!

who wan help me in my fyp,msg me lar..tq..haha

1.30am..
2009/6/4

p/s:taking 10min to wrote tis blog, means hv to use 10 more min to finish my thing..aikzz....

1 条评论:

mAyBeL 说...

didi, add oil ya...gambateh...mb jiejie support u...haha...