2009年4月30日星期四

i m bek

hahaha..after whole april stay at kl..at the end of april..finally i cum bek luu...
bek to my
sweet melaka,
sweet home,
sweet bed,
n of course can c my sweet family members n sweet sweet fren lor..=)

due to exam period,i had no time to writing blog..during this whole month,had go to sum places wit fren,of course having many funs wit them..^^ wil write it out in tis few days time when i m free...nt now bcs too tired dy lor...after suffering so long time din slp well n late slp..finaly today i wan slp early abit,without ani tension.. for sure, i wont set alarm to wake me up..

ouch!!!sudenly forgot, jz now promise dad wana acc him go jogging..now he jz walk in to my room remind me..sad..cant wake up late..but nvm lar,can hv sum exercise..had gain sum weight during the stupid exam time..so is time to reduce some..haha..

so..is time to go on bed dy lor..gud nite every1..
wish all of u happy labour's day.=)

p/s:wana write in chinese de,then wana save time,then type in english lor..following post wil change bek dy,cz more used to write in chinese, can express it better..

melaka fren..when got yamchar jior me ler...hehe

没有评论: