2011年2月1日星期二

Just Simply Words

Now just realised that..Soooo Long i never come over here to write down my things. so just a short 1 .

After came back from UK on Oct 2010. I rest for 1month plus abit, then started to work at infineon end of Nov. Then had my 21st birthday celebration on 25dec2010 at my house.it was so fun and it surely will be one of the good memories in my life.

Nothing special in my life during this few months time except i get to know a gurl that came into my life out of the expectation. but somehow i did something that might break it and hurt it. I'm kinda stupid when facing this kind of problem. have to keep on learning.

today is the last day for the tiger year, which so call a CNY eve for rabbit year. Thus, want to take this oppurtnity to wish all my family, friends Happy New Year. Might all of you have another great year =)
i did appreciate that you all appear in my life and given me so many of support and care. Really thank you. ^^

All de best.

Regard,
Chris Haw Chee Pin
2011/02/02
1100am
(wrote this at Infineon office)

1 条评论:

steph 说...

jiayou...
so rare u are blogging in english
hoho.. blogging in office